Dogs can have many different reactions to visitors, from excited piddling and jumping to fearful growling and anxiety to barking and aggression. Every dog...
Ludwig's Feed Store | Your Lawn & Feed Store Serving Lemont and Surrounding Areas
We currently do not have any events scheduled.
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!
How to Get Ready for Baby Chicks
Bringing home baby chicks soon? Watch for tips to make sure your chick brooder is ready, you know the temperature for baby chicks and you have the chicken supplies you need. Join Dr. Mikelle Roeder, Purina poultry nutritionist and Hank Will, editor, GRIT Magazine to learn the essentials of starting chicks strong.
Questions answered include:
• How do you start baby chicks strong?
• What’s important to have ready before your baby chicks come home?
• Chick brooder ideas
• How much space do you need per chick?
• What is the ideal temperature for baby chicks?
• What kind of bedding should you provide for baby chicks in the brooder?
• What kind of waterer and feeders should you use for baby chicks?
• How do you clean chick waterers and feeders?
• What to feed baby chicks
What to Feed Ducks?
A question that is asked by many backyard flock families now has a convenient, complete answer. Purina® Duck Feed now available.
7 Families on Their Favorite Chicken Feed
Families nationwide are switching their backyard chickens to Purina® poultry feed and are raving about the results.
Be #FlockStrong with Purina - Strong Chick
Greatness starts on day one. Strong chicks grow into happy, healthy hens. It all starts with great nutrition.
What to do once chicks arrive
You will be amazed at how fast your new chicks will grow in the first few days - and every last detail counts. Hank Will, editor of GRIT Magazine, discusses tips on getting new chicks off to a strong start in this Purina Poultry video.
Choosing a Backyard Chicken Breed
There are dozens of different chicken breeds – from fancy feathers to productive egg-layers and from heat-tolerant birds to family-friendly breeds. In this video, we give you tips for picking your perfect poultry pal.
Backyard chicken feed basics
Join Dr. Gordon Ballam, Purina poultry nutrition expert and Hank Will, editor, GRIT Magazine in our Raising Happy, Healthy Chickens video series. In this edition, learn about how nutrition needs change as birds grow and what nutrients to look for in chicken feed so that your chickens receive the nutrients they need at each stage of life.
How do you determine the gender of a baby chick?
The Monday Night Live group answers the question, "how do you determine the gender of a baby chick?"
Tips on Selecting Birds For Show
Tips on Selecting Birds for Show with poultry judge, Keith Staggs. The process of choosing the bird and what to look for.
Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 Poultry Feed for Backyard Chickens
Benefits of feeding Layena® Plus Omega-3 Poultry Feed to your flock for healthy chickens and fresh eggs.
- How to Get Ready for Baby Chicks
- What to Feed Ducks?
- 7 Families on Their Favorite Chicken Feed
- Be #FlockStrong with Purina - Strong Chick
- What to do once chicks arrive
- Choosing a Backyard Chicken Breed
- Backyard chicken feed basics
- How do you determine the gender of a baby chick?
- Tips on Selecting Birds For Show
- Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 Poultry Feed for Backyard Chickens